Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Busy Week So Far

Hi bloggers, This week has been a busy week so far as Tenancy Plus took over two more properties on Monday and also I had my very first routine inspection this afternoon which is exciting. The Tenants are doing a wonderful job of looking after that particular property I might add. As well as the excitement of taking over properties and doing inspections I am painting a house in Buderim. I am still painting until such time as the only painting I will do is for my Property Management Clients. My intention is to keep my level of properties to a manageable level and not let properties fall through the cracks and risk them becoming run down and unrentable.   Thanks All Mick@TenancyPlus

1 comment:

  1. So good to see that you are doing what you love well done CAW

    ReplyDelete